Kim O’Leary, President
Elizabeth Nash, Vice President
Jennifer Sullivan, Treasurer
Julia Morris, Secretary
Carol Dawson, Compliance Advisor
TIDOs mission is to inspire dancers, build community and advance Irish dance in partnership with SAID. So, here are just a few of the things your donation is used for:
· Hosting the American Pride Feis & Music City Feis which helps to advance Irish culture and visibility of SAID in both Middle Tennessee and the Irish dancing community
· Heighten awareness of Irish culture by supporting the SAID Performance Troupe
· Offer parties, movie nights and gatherings for the dancers and their families to build community; we want each dancer and their family to feel a part of the bigger whole community of dancers at SAID
· Extra gifts like tee shirts, pillowcases, beach towels for those dancers attending majors. Even if your dancer isn’t there yet, it’s likely they will be!
· Support SAID’s needs where we are able! Because we must operate as non-profit fundraising arm, we can’t use donated funds for some things but prioritizing what we are able to support is all with your dancer in mind.
Free ways to Help
– Link your Kroger Plus card and a portion of your grocery bill will be donated to TIDO. Here is the address to sign up: When linking your account, you will be asked for TIDO’s NPO # which is #47245.
– Amazon Smiles Program – Shop through smile.amazon.com, and link your account to “Parent Booster USA Inc Tennessee Irish Dance Organization”. Amazon will donate .5% of your purchases to TIDO. Click Here for more info.
– Join one of our Committees: Fundraising, Spending, or Social. A great way to meet other parents in the Irish Dancing Community.
– Watch for more programs to come… We have applied to be a part of a “gift card” program, where a portion of popular retail gift cards purchased will come back to TIDO. We are hoping to have this ready in time for your holiday gift card buying.